The Heroic Age
Issue 7 will feature a group of articles, columns and reviews on a variety of topics.
We will have articles on:
- Eastern influence in the Adomnan's Life of Columba.
- The Anglo-Saxon pilgramage landscape at Heavenfield in Northumbria.
- Bede's account of the events at Heavenfield in Northumbria.
- King Æthelstan's reputation.
- The concept of rage in the Old English epic Beowulf.
- Dairy motifs in the early hagiographical material on St. Brigit.
This issue is anticipated to be published in December 2003.